- The DBF Diversified Core Equity Composite includes accounts that primarily hold individual stocks or a blend of individual stocks and equity exchange traded funds (ETFs). The composite holds stocks of companies domiciled in the United States as well as American Depositary Receipts of companies domiciled in foreign countries.
- Accounts are benchmarked to the MSCI All Country World Index (Gross). No derivatives are used.
Composite Asset Allocation as of December 31, 2022
The benchmark for the DBF Diversified Core Equity Composite is the MSCI All Country World Index (Gross) (MSCI ACWI). The MSCI ACWI is designed to measure the performance of the broad global equity markets. The index is free float-adjusted market-cap weighted and is comprised of developed and emerging market country indices. The index includes the reinvestment of dividends and other earnings but does not include transaction costs. Indices are included for comparison purposes only. Volatility, number of issues, capitalization size, year-to-year return history, and other security attributes of the indices differ from the attributes of DBF Portfolios.
DB Fitzpatrick (DBF) is an independent investment management firm established in 1984 and is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the Idaho Department of Finance. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. DBF manages a variety of equity, balanced, fixed-income, and commercial mortgage assets for institutional and individual clients.
- Valuations and returns are computed and stated in U.S. Dollars.
- All account returns are net of transaction costs, reflect the reinvestment of dividends and other earnings, and are gross of non-reclaimable withholding taxes. Gross returns do not reflect the deduction of the management fees. Net returns are net of model management fees in effect for the respective time period and are derived using the maximum rate of the fee schedule. Actual returns may vary.
- Future returns will depend on future allocation decisions. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
- Any investment, including DBF’s portfolios, has the potential of generating losses as well as profits.
- D.B. Fitzpatrick & Co., Inc. is the full legal name of the investment management firm.