D.B. Fitzpatrick & Co., Inc. is committed to providing the highest standards of client service. As part of that commitment, we place the highest priority on maintaining the security and confidentiality of any nonpublic personal information provided to us by our current, prospective and former clients.
D.B. Fitzpatrick & Co., Inc. has adopted the following privacy policies concerning the collection, maintenance, disclosure and disposal of nonpublic personal information of our clients.
“We”, “us” and “our” refer to D.B. Fitzpatrick & Co., Inc. and “you” and “your” refer to our current, prospective and former clients.
Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- Account applications and other forms
- Additional statements or information you may provide
- Personal interviews
- Information about transactions in your accounts
This information is collected and maintained to properly serve your account.
Information We Share
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information to third parties except as described in this policy.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information to the following types of third parties:
- Custodians to set up and administer your accounts
- Persons acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on your behalf (i.e. trustees)
- Governmental or regulatory agencies to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements
- Non-affiliated third parties as required by law such as law enforcement agencies or computer security consultants to protect against fraud or to maintain the confidentiality of our records
- Accountants, attorneys, trust officers, and other third parties as specifically directed by you
We do not sell personal or financial information to any outside party.
Protection of Personal Information
All employee personnel are trained to protect your personal and financial information. The failure by personnel to adhere to our policies will result in disciplinary action.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect against any possible infringement on the privacy of our clients.
When it becomes necessary to share your personal information with non-affiliated companies, we will require the information only be used to fulfill the limited purpose for which the information was provided.
When it becomes necessary to share your personal information with a third party which we have a business relationship, we will require the third party to keep all information provided confidential, consistent with the conduct of our business relationship.
Ideas to Help Protect Your Information
- Protect account numbers and passwords
- Use caution when disclosing personal information, account numbers, or any personal financial information
- Keep information current by notifying us of any changes